Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh, yes, sir, your hundred dollar bill on a miniscule purchase certainly makes my panties wet. Now, please wait right there while I go get change for that, and a knife with which to rob you, since you obviously only carry large bills, I'd assume I'm about to make a major haul."
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I used to have a major 100 problem, then I discovered the solution.

Give them back all 1's! The first few times a guy gets 97 ones back, he'll remember next time he's at the bank "Hey don't give me a bunch of hundreds."

Got a problem with that? Use some common sense when you go to the bank.

Comment

I think I've asked this before, but will ask again anyway. Why do so many of these type of people carry around large bills like this? I normally hit an ATM whenever I need cash, and those dispense money in multiples of $20 bills. I never walk around with Ben Franklins or Grover Clevelands on my body, mainly because I don't think anyone, like the local Taco Bell or McDonald's, is going to want to handle them. Most of these places, as well as other places of business I frequent, have signs at the registers that they cannot accept large bills, like $100, and sometimes $50.

Comment

Hm, well, at my second job, they pay me with a fifty dollar or hundred dollar bill. I see a lot of times that some construction workers also are paid in large bills (as they always seem to be paying with a high bill).

If I haven't been able to get to the bank to deposit my large bills and I need to buy something, I'll ask the cashier before I give it to them if they can break a fifty or hundred.

So, sometimes, people can't help but have large bills. I try not to carry any paper money on me at all, save for a few emergency one dollar bills, but sometimes I can't help it.

You know, it annoys me sometimes that when I ask a cashier before he/she even begins to ring up my order if they can break a fifty, they act like the world is going to end. Just a "yes" or "no" will suffice. I don't like it when they roll their eyes and huff and puff like I'm an evil person for paying with a large bill. (This happens more than you would think.) If you can't take it, just say it!
          Last edited by Rine; 08-30-2007, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
            I never walk around with Ben Franklins or Grover Clevelands on my body, mainly because I don't think anyone, like the local Taco Bell or McDonald's, is going to want to handle them.

I would be quite surprised if someone came to me with a Grover Cleveland!

Comment

Working...
            X