This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final means that, FINAL!

As most of you all know I quit the arena a while back. I job hunted around for a little while and then decided to do various odd jobs ranging from mowing lawns, plying my parking trade for subdivisions when parties are involved, and producing music.

So far the jobs I've done are quite nice and I've haven't had to worry about my financial situation but the music thing I'm not giving another run. The backstory:

When I returned from my trip I decided to produce music, I had a program already set up for it (Garageband, comes with Macs) and decided to go for it.

The bands I produced were local bands, types of guys who thought it'd be cool to have a CD of their own and give it to their friends and family. My rules for this thing was strict, you had to book a time on a certain day, an appointment set-up basically. I stopped taking appointments at the end of the first week of this month because of school. I told the 4 or 5 bands that I produced this to make sure they understood. All but one understood.

This one band was annoying me to the point that I had to mention the police, I didn't call them but a mere mention did the trick. I used my old cellphone for my business so don't worry folks (Had a different # and it was a pay as you go.)

So on Monday last week I sent out a e-mail to the last band I was producing that I was going to try and finish their project as quick as possible, they understood.

When all was said and done, I got a call from one of the members. He thought the CD didn't sound too good (Exact opposite of what you said 5 hours earlier buddy.) Told him he was out of luck and hung up. Thought I was done with him. At about 8 AM Tuesday I get another call, it's him. I repeat my spiel. The calls start to increase throughout the day, I was out most of the day and found my old phone had 4 messages on it from the same guy. While I was in the middle of something he calls me AGAIN! I had it.

"You obviously have no idea how big of an idiot you are; I TOLD YOU WELL IN ADVANCE THAT I WAS CLOSING UP SHOP LAST WEEK BECAUSE OF OTHER COMMITMENTS! You said you had no problems with the CD when I made it for you guys and your band members sure as hell didn't! If you continue calling me I'm reporting you to the cops, the call log will be proof enough!"

After that, everything has been quite peaceful.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.
Working...
X