X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CancelMyService
    I have to execute a combo breaker to get a word in edgewise
    You have earned a brownie point. Use it wisely.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
      The difference between KI and all the rest of the clones (barring Tekken*) was that it made money.
      My favourite part of KI was the time I executed a super-hyper-take-over-your-controller-combo for 200+ hits My friend was supremely miffed at me for that one
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth CancelMyService View Post
        She then delivers the ultimatum to me that we have FIFTEEN MINUTES to follow her demands or she's going to satellite.....
        It would've been kinda fun to mess with her mind a little, and as soon as she said that, to into a mock panic, and say something like "Oh my god! Oh no, no. no!! Pleeeeaaase don't do that!! Now, I can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do. I'll have to disconnect, but please stay right by your phone, and I'll call you back as soon as I can!"

Then, sit there and watch 14 minutes click by on the clock, and call her back, and in a cheery voice say "Sorry! No can doooo! See ya!!"

(Now, I realize that there's no way that would have worked with all the calls that were in queue, but it's fun to think about! )

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          My favourite part of KI was the time I executed a super-hyper-take-over-your-controller-combo for 200+ hits My friend was supremely miffed at me for that one
          I managed to see a horrifyingly facinating display of the Combo of Infinite Destruction.

I forget exactly what the combo was*, but you corner-trapped someone, launched into it and, barring combo-breakers, could spam the combo endlessly. The guy that pulled it off was mashing it in for what felt like five minutes, left, got a soda in the pretzel shop next to the arcade, came back, and it hadn't finished executing yet.

*EDIT: Found it. It was Cinder and infinitely chained Flip-Kicks.
          Last edited by JustADude; 09-30-2007, 06:39 AM.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
            * And Virtua Fighter, but that one came out so close to MK that I'm not going to call it a clone.
            I wouldn't call Virtua Fighter a clone anyway. It was the first fully 3-D fighter, and it was based more on real fighting styles than any fighter at the time. Other than the floaty jumping, almost all of the moves in the game can be performed in real life. VF2 was my favorite though, Shun Di (Old man using Drunken Fist) was too much fun to play.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
            X