Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I'm on the wrong bus but take me there anyway!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I'm on the wrong bus but take me there anyway!

Since my car died (RIP it was paid off) we are a one car family. So when I have to be to work but he is already at work (long drive) I get to take the bus. I live in a semi suburb and not a lot of bus service. Mostly 1 bus going one way to the town I work in and to the nearest city and another that goes to the opposite town. They don't run anywhere near each other.
    So yesterday I'm on the bus when I hear the all to familiar cry of an SC- "But I need to go to *insert name of place in total opposite direction* you HAVE to take me there!"
    This woman was irate, screaming ranting raving at the driver. Funny thing, she got on a bus on a street no other bus runs on, she paid her fare with a 31 day bus pass meaning she often takes the bus, she knew she was on the wrong bus but decided that walking 2 streets over to get the right one was to much work. So she gets on this bus demanding the driver take her where she needs to go! I know all this because she screamed all of it loudly enough to be heard in Iceland.
    A bus is not a cab lady, no, the driver is not going to drive your special little butt where ever you like because you want him too! Points to the driver did pull over at a stop and kick her off. Now she had to walk back lol Busses around here all have cameras so he knew he would be able to back up that decision and the rest of us would back him to!

Wow. Sooooo much entitlement going on there. Yes, let's inconvenience these fifty other people because she can't be arsed to follow simple directions. Oy.

Condolences on the loss of your car, freespirit!
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
    X