This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asshole (Holiday) Season Is On!

I know, it's probably been going on a week or two or hell, maybe three....God knows I barely ever get out of under my rock except to work....anywho...

I was hanging out with my little brother today, we went to Fazolis for supper and headed to the mall to stop at the big sporting goods store to look at guns and hunting stuff, and then we stopped at the Boot Barn for some cowboy boots for him and a purse for me.

When I went to pay, there was a guy that was ahead of me, and he outbursted "Just put the damn jacket back. There's no damn reason it should take anyone THAT LONG to cash out!"

(I really have no idea what was going on, or what he was pissed over)

The manager and sales girl apologized, both saying "Sorry about that, sir"

(I can only assume someone in front of him had a big order or return or something)

The asshat turns around to leave, but not before barking "You don't SOUND like you're sorry at all!" and flounced out.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Glad you had a nice day out from the rock, B. I gotta admit, if the staff aren't taking it badly, I kinda enjoy sightings; it's like the idiots embarrassing themselves on reality TV, except live!

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      Asshole (Holiday) Season Is On!
      Wait, it's Asshole Season?

Does that mean we can start shooting them?
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Ehh....maybe?
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          Wait, it's Asshole Season?

Does that mean we can start shooting them?
          It's always Asshole Season. And sadly, they're still considered human (barely), so shooting them is illegal. As is this And this
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Heh...maybe some of these shops should equip themselves with a button hooked up to a speaker that plays part of the "Interstate 95 Song" whenever a customer is being that way...

(push button...)

"Were you boooooooooorn an A**hole, or did you work at it your whole life?
            Either way it worked out fine, 'cause you're an A**hole tonight!"
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Guy had probably been waiting all of a minute which in Sc time is somehow an hour and a half.

Comment

Working...
              X