This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder if i can do it

So I had an interview today at an arts and crafts store; the interview itself was pretty laidback but also professional.
    Im still shaking from being nervous. I really hope I get it. I don't have prior retail experience, only after school child care. Im willing to do the best I can and bend over backwards... Its a minimum wage job but I asked for about 50 cents higher which now i sorta regret cuz they might not want me for it ugh.
    I realllyyyyyy hope i get the job and if i do i will be able to save up money to study in Korea for five weeks in the summer.
    Studying in Korea... I feel like its so close but so far of a goal... Ughughugh
    I really hope i get the job.
    I also put in an application back for my previous childcare job and for a job at the local gamestop. Maybe if i can get multiple ones, taking a shift for one job that i can't get for the other for that time frame and vice versa. Ughughugh....
    Attempting to save up 6k by the month of May when on part time, minimum wage, full time student, paying for car insurance, and with gas prices going up... Is that possible? Ugh...

What about the interview made you nervous? Just the fact it was an interview?

Rapscallion

Comment

It was the fact that they interviewed 5 other people than me and that im not very good with interviews in general. Actually, I get pretty nervous randomly too but not impedingly so.

Comment

Working...
      X