This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you are safe and got someone to check that drink for you. *hugs*

I hope someone pushes for something serious to happen to that waitress! Some people may not have realised and may have driven or may have been allergic or had a medication reaction.
    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

If someone does press charges - and with a hospital visit involved I hope they do - then you'd probably make a good witness. Does the manager have your contact details?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        This was a new waitress that obviously decided she didn't want the job. Being in a college town I'm wondering if this was a retaliation job against parents . That night it wasn't just me who was getting wrong stuff. The manager I talked to said they were out just over a k in food alone. Not to mention the cost of food that got sent back. They are also picking up a hospital visit for one couple from later. So the bar has already talked to their lawyer who will be contacting individual parties to see if they want to do something against her. She wasn't in the public police blotter so I don't know if anyone decided to press charges.
        Does the blotter involve civil lawsuits as well as criminal?

While some of the actions may be criminal in nature (your alcoholic issues and the hospital visit), I suspect that the food-related issues may be civil in nature (unless the hospital visit involved food poisoning).

And for the hospital visit. Being in the hospital for alcohol/food poisoning is NOT fun. (although the first-and only-time we had to take my boyfriend to the hospital for dehydration caused by alcohol poisoning, as he got more of the fluids (not a banana bag, something clear), he grabbed my hand and placed it over his groin JUST as the nurse walks in. Awk-ward.....)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X