This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more valet parking at one of my husband's employers garages

The manager I reported to when both I and my husband worked for his employer came up with the idea for valet parking at several of the garages located in the area of parking garages all of us worked at. This was last year.

There was enough business for this last year, but beginning the end of December last year, the need for valet parking began to decrease. It got to the point at one of the garages there was not enough people wanting valet parking to keep the employees busy for 4 hours, and so as of this past Friday there is no longer valet parking at that garage.

Those valet parking employees may be moved to different locations depending on whether or not there is a need for more valet parking employees there.

It is what it is, I suppose. Though I feel bad for the employees losing their position, and bad for the employees that have to explain valet parking is no longer available to the masses.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
    X