This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you fall down the stairs...

And hit your head on every f%$#^#% step on the way down!!

Note: This guy was incredibly nice and polite (therefore showing just how ignorant he must be), the suck was entirely in the fact that he has no idea how to treat a pet.

Just got a call from a guy who says he got an angry message from an animal control officer threatening to break into his vehicle and take his dog and he was just returning the message... By the way, the officer specifically said he would break a window to get to the dog. There is only one reason they would break the window and that is the dog is already in bad shape and there are no open windows. Most people who are dumb enough to leave an animal in the car at least think enough to roll down some windows...

This fine example of human stupidity says he had to go to work so he put his dog in his vehicle and had left it there since 5:00 pm.. it's almost 1:00 am now. He then proceeds to tell me, 'Well, ya know, it's not THAT hot outside or anything.'

Bull F*%^ing Shit it's not!!! I was outside on my Motorcycle around 5pm today in the area where you left your damn dog, it was hot enough that I was sweating in my helmet and jacket and that was with constant wind! When I later got in my car around 6:30, it was sweltering hot to the point I could see heat waves. So don't tell me that you're a nice person and responsible pet owner! You're a moron! Even if it hadn't been hot enough to cook your mutt, I bet he was bored enough to tear apart your seats...

I dislike people who are too stupid to have animals, but then insist on getting them anyway.

/rant

P.S. I don't know what the animal control officers actually did, but I hope they took your dog! (Bonus: If they took the animal, Stupid will be stuck with the repair bill for his window. Extra vengence!)
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Quoth NightWatch View Post
    P.S. I don't know what the animal control officers actually did, but I hope they took your dog! (Bonus: If they took the animal, Stupid will be stuck with the repair bill for his window. Extra vengence!)
    So.. since I was working that radio, I can tell you what happened. The Police Officers that went out with A/C broke the window, so Stupid is stuck flipping the bill. When our A/C got there, the windows were up... sealed... since 1700, and we got out there at 2100, so it had already been 4 hours. Dog was panting uncontrollably, we had to get him out. A/C is sighting him for animal cruelty as well taking his dog to the shelter to get treated for any dehydration he faced.

heh, stupid got what was coming to him.
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Broken window on car... $100
      Vet bill for heat stroked dog... $250
      Fine for Cruelty to Animal(s)... $1000

Having to explain yourself to the judge... PRICELESS

Some things money cannot buy... for those things we recommend CLUEBAT!
      *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
      *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

Thank You Seraphim. You are a most useful friend-creature! You shall be rewarded greatly in candy. *throws mike and ike in your general direction*
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

Comment

Put him inside a locked car on a hot day & see how he likes it.

Comment

If you plan to leave your dog in the car for 8 hours (no matter the temp) then you should be prepared to clean the upholstery since they have nowhere to go to the bathroom. You should also be prepared for someone like me to call animal control on your abusive a. Sorry, but animal cruelty is one of my hot buttons. This jerk is lucky I didn't see him. So am I since I don't need to have a criminal record that reads like a novel for all the things I'd inflict on him.

Comment

Quoth Seraphim View Post
              So.. since I was working that radio, I can tell you what happened. The Police Officers that went out with A/C broke the window, so Stupid is stuck flipping the bill. When our A/C got there, the windows were up... sealed... since 1700, and we got out there at 2100, so it had already been 4 hours. Dog was panting uncontrollably, we had to get him out. A/C is sighting him for animal cruelty as well taking his dog to the shelter to get treated for any dehydration he faced.

heh, stupid got what was coming to him.
              *Whimpers*

Is Puppy okay? PLEASE TELL ME PUPPY'S OKAY.

>.>

<.<

*Puppy-naps puppy*
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I wants a doggie.... can I have that one? I took good care of my previous dogs!
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  I wants a doggie.... can I have that one? I took good care of my previous dogs!
                  "Good" care my butt, we took GREAT care of our littermates (our dogs).

Comment

Calm down there, RW. Puppy's okay... though he was prolly picked up by his -makes me angry- owner...

Grr... some people need permits.
                    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Seraphim View Post
                      Calm down there, RW. Puppy's okay... though he was prolly picked up by his -makes me angry- owner...

Grr... some people need permits.
                      I get the feel that Puppy isn't gonna be doing too well in the near future.

Comment

Perfect question to ask the guy would be WHY THE HELL DIDN'T HE LEAVE THE DOG AT HOME!!!

Comment

Never fails around here in the summer that I always see some twit has left the doggie out in the car. Considering we routinely get to around 100F, you can imagine how hot it is in the car. Left the pharmacy at 1pm this afternoon, I think it might have been about 80F by then, I had left my windows cracked (genius move getting a black interior in the middle of New Mexico) and the sun shield up, and it was still hotter than a blister in my car. Add to that that dogs can't sweat like we do....

Of course, then we also have the Mensa members around here that see nothing wrong with leaving the (human) baby out in the car. Stupid enough to leave them out there by themselves, bonus points if it's the last two weeks or so of June (hottest part of the summer)! They always wind up on the evening news.
                          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                            Of course, then we also have the Mensa members around here that see nothing wrong with leaving the (human) baby out in the car. Stupid enough to leave them out there by themselves, bonus points if it's the last two weeks or so of June (hottest part of the summer)! They always wind up on the evening news.
                            Had those stories on the news in Phoenix every year. EVERY YEAR! You'd think folks would figure out by now that it's Not A Good Idea. Unfortunately, it's always the innocents who suffer due to the stupidity and thoughtlessness of others.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth olstar18 View Post
                              Perfect question to ask the guy would be WHY THE HELL DIDN'T HE LEAVE THE DOG AT HOME!!!
                              God forbid the dog drool on the immaculate white fabric sofa!!! We all know the sofa's perfect condition is far more important then the well-being of the animal. Oh, and everyone know's that a kennel costs like a thousand dollars and is completely out of the question. Yay sarcasm!

Comment

Working...
                              X