X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouchies =(

I have an icon somewhere that says "Your stupidity broke my brain."

I felt like that today.

Lady walks up to the till and swipes her eftpos card through the machine.
    Me:
    She peers closer at the machine: "Oh it says swipe rewards card, do I do that now?"
    Me: "Er, what are you trying to pay for?"
    Her: "Gas on pump 6."
    Me: "Sure thing, just a second."
    I start pushing buttons on the screen.
    Her: "Oh, you have to program that in don't you."

This wasn't said in an, "Oh, that was silly of me" tone, more like she'd been to places where the person at the till did and said nothing.

I'm sorry Ma'am, my flashing neon "I AM NOT PSYCHIC" sign is currently being repaired due to overuse. It should be up and running again soon.

But hey! At least she knew what pump she was on. That's a start, right?
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

At least she admits her stupidity... there is hope for that one.

For most though, there is no hope, euthanasia is the only recourse...

Like the ones that I witnessed today: I was at my friends house shooting the shit when a power blackout hit. The gas station across the street lost power, along with the whole district east of us. (We however were fortunate enough to retain power, being on another transformer line.) It's already dark so the entire area is pitch black now.

These idiots kept pulling up to the gas station and trying to pump gas into their pissmobiles, and when that didn't work they would inevitably poke their heads into the station itself and declare "There's something wrong! I can't get gas, hit the damb authorize button already!" (Loud enough to carry across the street and up 3 floors already too.) There were no less than 4 of these morons too!

What kind of moron can be so oblivious to the fact the station is totally dark, the pumps are silent, and even the neighborhood is black? Even the station jockey coming out to explain that there is no power was not enough! One dude kept asking when the pumps would come back on!

I weep for the species...
      *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
      *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

Working...
      X