Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds Monopoly Players! Attention!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...0961.719875916

I have Marvin Gardens and Atlantic Avenue. I just need Ventnor.

The cynic in me says just what might you uncover by doing this?

what if...........

there is NO Ventnor amongst the many people who read your page?
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Then I've lost nothing either way, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

You might die of smoke inhalation, doesn't mean you won't run for the exit when the fire alarm goes off.

Comment

What I meant was if there is no VENTNOR anywhere maybe you uncover a fraudulent game which is imposible to win.................and then what?
        Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

I had McD's the other night and I totally forgot to pull off my pieces...
          Too late now...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

In all the years I've played the McDonald's Monopoly game, I've found that getting 2 of the 3 is easy. It's the third piece in a setting that seems to be issued in limited quantities. They're out there, just not common.
            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
              What I meant was if there is no VENTNOR anywhere maybe you uncover a fraudulent game which is imposible to win.................and then what?
              That was the case a few years ago, when it was proven that Mcdonalds didn't make any /third/ pieace for most of them.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I'm already short one of the light blue pieces for the prize of $100.
                "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post
                  In all the years I've played the McDonald's Monopoly game, I've found that getting 2 of the 3 is easy. It's the third piece in a setting that seems to be issued in limited quantities. They're out there, just not common.
                  Yep, and the same with the 2 and 4 piece places.

BTW - are there game pieces on any breakfast item?

I did make out OK with BK's Twilight game (A free whopper meal, a free meal, a free cheeseburger, 2 free french toast sticks, and a few free dessert items). I just scratched out the werewolf side on everyone.
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Pretty sure breakfast sandwiches have them. I got a medium fries the other day and it said only the large fries had the game pieces. Yesterday I got a large fries and it didn't have any. Kinda pissed.
                    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Anyone remember when they first started this? They'd hand you a handful of pieces (they didn't come on food) and if more than 2 people got food you usually ended up with at least a free meal.

How times have changed.

As for the breakfast - I usually get a deluxe platter (it makes a good filling breakfast).

Too bad I don't like McD's for lunch.
                      Quote Dalesys:
                      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I got a french fry the other day that had four of the game pieces. I do not like their online game this year. Last year I was racking up the MyCokeReward points- I got a little over 600 points, but then Mom was getting leftover game pieces from her coworkers.
                        I have Park, Pacific, St. James, New York, Connecticut, 2 B & O Railroad, and Pennsylvania Railroad.

Comment

Link to a list of the rare pieces (look at the bottom of the page). If you don't have the rare, chances are you are not going to be able to trade for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald%27s_Monopoly
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm sure they print strictly limited numbers of the third/fourth pieces of a set. As in, they print however many they're willing to give out.

So whoever has the third/fourth piece probably already has the others of that set, and has turned them in for their own prize.
                            Seshat's self-help guide:
                            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

It's something like ... 3 Boardwalks, 5 each of the green and yellow rare ones, 20 of the red..or something like that. So yeah..very limited quantities.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                              X