This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Plaidman View Post
    That was the case a few years ago, when it was proven that Mcdonalds didn't make any /third/ pieace for most of them.
    I remember this, was talking about it on lunch today actually, I will see if there is a way to find the news article on it, but they agreed to send out board members and pick a random winners at X number of stores because of it.
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Ah well. I've got three railroads now. Maybe I'll stumble on the forth.

Comment

All the products that have the items are listed here:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/monop.../ProductLineup

Odd that a medium drink has a piece but not a large.

I guess it's time for a McGriddle (meal) breakfast.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I got a 2 out of 3 set also. I got Park Place & Boardwalk. I'm just waiting to get the third one to get the million bucks!

Comment

Hehe, if you have park place and boardwalk, you have the million dollars
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Yeah, unless they changed it, Park Place and BoardWalk are two piece prize.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth ReadyToRetire View Post
                I got a 2 out of 3 set also. I got Park Place & Boardwalk. I'm just waiting to get the third one to get the million bucks!
                Raps, I think we found someone who can fund your domain registrations and hosting for the next 100 years...

Seriously, if you have both of those, you won - and you can live up to your username.
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

ReadyToRetire! You have to tell us if you won! Omg, what happened!
                  (THIS IS SO COOL.) /
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

From my personal experience, if you are big into this game, don't go to the same McDonalds several times in a row, because I noticed that last year when I'd go there Friday and Saturday for lunch, I'd get the same pieces or the same color scheme....if you can, try other McDonalds. It seems to me that for at least a few days, they keep using the same pieces for the same properties or railroads.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                    X