X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to piss off your chef

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2010/10/11/...yester/?hpt=C2

Ron Eyester (aka @theangrychef on twitter) rants about his customer pet peeves.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

pretty good list

though i slightly disagree with the one about calling during the busiest times, provided it's a short and to-the-point call. which includes making reservations.

can't expect customers to magically know which hours are your busiest i mean.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      pretty good list

though i slightly disagree with the one about calling during the busiest times, provided it's a short and to-the-point call. which includes making reservations.

can't expect customers to magically know which hours are your busiest i mean.
      True, but you get the ones that sometimes call in and ask a bajillion questions during the worst time. The closed ones..seriously it's not that hard to comprehend "sorry, we're closed". During my time as a Hostess at this local Italian restaurant/lounge, I had this d-bag and his wife who made a reservation on a busy Saturday night and what ticked me off was that I held their table for so long and that they came in long after I gave it to another customer without so much as a call to tell me or the other hostess that they will be in or what have you...fuckers.
      Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 10-13-2010, 02:55 AM.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
      X