This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now, a farting squirrel

Commercial for some brand of gum I never heard of. Why yes, I am obsessed with it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

OMG . . . I cannot believe I just watched that video.

Um, Irv, are you trying to get back at me about the Underoos?
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

*rolls with laughter* That so rocks!

Comment

Oh Irv, you certainly know a way to a girl's heart! Farting squirrels! How did you know?

I had to watch it a second time to make sure I was seeing the commercial correctly.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

How about farting penguins?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

These guys do have some interesting commercials.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

OK now it is official:

In George Calin's routine "Seven (+3) Words You Cant' Say on TV" FART was one of the "words" he stated you could not EVEN alude to the word Fart or alude to the physical act on TV.

Now it is now being shown and "talked" about OPENLY on TV (even IF it is only in adverts). notice the obvious leg lift or the obvious "one cheek sneak" and that 'mythical" green or white "cloud"
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

i'm curious to know what animal is next. i think farting tree frogs would be awesome. or maybe kangaroos...
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X