This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupo!

Bunny is drunk. Waitress bad! Gave bunny wrong drinks cause virgin costs less and now bunny has no keys cause guy took keys cause Bunny was supposed to drive...evil...

Lupo give Bunny hugs when big scary pain start?
    Last edited by Aethian; 03-25-2013, 10:33 PM. Reason: Title change

O_o

This is going to be interesting I can tell...
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Awww poor {{{{bunny}}}}

It will help to have one dose of OTC pain reliever and a big bottle of water.
      And be sure to sleep on your side, just in case.
      Meeeeoooow.....
      Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

It's also convenient to have someone handy whose blankie can be swapped with when yours gets "decorated".
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
          It will help to have one dose of OTC pain reliever and a big bottle of water.
          And be sure to sleep on your side, just in case.
          Yup had a bunch of water and thankfully was able to make it to the bathroom after I got home. The pain reliever was not big enough.

Quoth dalesys View Post
          It's also convenient to have someone handy whose blankie can be swapped with when yours gets "decorated".
          I live alone except for the dogs...Lupo is over 1300 miles away from me. Thankfully no decoration like that happened.

Quoth fireheart View Post
          This is going to be interesting I can tell...
          Yea....see I got a late call to come be the designated driver. Something I've done before on the realm of my gas gets paid for or some part of my bill gets paid for. The bill was offered this time plus I got to watch three different games going on. The guys stayed off by themselves.

So I'm sitting somewhat by myself and get a drink menu. They have a plethora of fruity drinks and I ask for first a virgin strawberry daiquiri...it was beautiful...and so not virgin. I had to sadly give it back and ordered some food.

A new strawberry drink comes up and it's not as pretty or as big. I sigh and down about half of it before something feels weird in the back of my throat. I kinda push it back and the waitress is giving me a tight smile and a giggle but no real answer when I ask again if she's sure the drink is a virgin.

So I try again with a mango slush and by this time have my food. A huge steak burger. Taking a big old bite I have to down my drink after my lightly seasoned med rare steak is a Cajun hot well done steak burger. My tongue is starting to feel numb and my head feels a little weird.

I call the waitress over again and she makes noises that I must have gotten the wrong plate. I'm starting to debate on asking for the manager but she brings me a pineapple drink, the next on the list. At this point I'm starting to get a bit of a weird feeling.

She brings me my correct sandwich and is clearly getting irked at me. I thank her and cautiously take a bit this time. It was correct but again I'm not really tasting things right. So I'm starting in on the pineapple drink and again it tastes weird. By this time one of the guys who I'm to drive home come over to get my tab. I push the drink to him to taste and he has this oh shit look.

He heads back to the guys and took my drink with him. The group of them start talking to a manager while a waiter brings over a huge pitcher of water to me and takes my burger to wrap it. By this time I'm also getting Txted back and forth by someone else who by looking past on the txt messages was getting very worried for me.

Wives got called at this point since the waitress over heard that I pay by bill total and in this place non-alcoholics of usual alcoholics are 1.00 - 1.50 less. She didn't seem to understand what virgin meant...at least that's apparently what she told the manager. So I was getting fully liquored up drinks and I'm someone who doesn't drink, diabetic, oh and I have liver problems from being a 12 week premie. Guess what can effect me fast?

So my car was given permission to stay the night at the bar and my taken keys were returned when I got dropped off at home. I have two scratches I don't know where I got them from and I must have already drank a couple gallons of water today trying to get rid of my cotton mouth and throat.

Comment

Guys. GUYS. We should really be talking quieter if Aethian's gonna be hungover.

You know how it is with hangovers.

One loud noise and
            SUDDENLY YOU'VE GOT A SPLITTING HEADACHE!!

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Dealt with that all this morning Jay. P, the dog chew toy, was back and had to tell the tale of her bites multiple times and LOUD. The light was too bright too...and breakfast and I didn't get along either.

Comment

I honestly think she was trying to pad her tip. Since my bill would have been about 42 bucks I would have tipped her 8.40 on good service. But with the alcoholic drinks it would have been closer to 51 bucks and been 10.20 in tip. As it is she got no tip and the bar ate the bill. I think what helped was when I came in I had joked with the hostess about needing to be sat in the designated section.

Comment

That waitress could have killed you.

I take some medications which must not be taken with alcohol. Multiple must-nots. She had no way of knowing whether or not you were on something like that! Or what if your liver problems were more severe - or you'd had more alcohol before you/your friends caught on?

I'm glad your friends had your back. I wish one of them had had you stay over at their place, though; especially with your preemie liver problems.

The waitress was food tampering, and in a potentially deadly way. I'm glad the manager wasn't buying her 'innocent' act.
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                    the waitress is giving me a tight smile and a giggle but no real answer when I ask again if she's sure the drink is a virgin.
                    ...I think she knew what she was doing. If she didn't know what virgin meant she could've asked, or if she was embarrassed to ask you, she could've asked a co-worker.

I don't drink at all, and I know what virgin means. If she's serving alcohol, I have trouble believing she wouldn't know what that meant.

Did she get reprimanded?

Comment

I have to echo a few people here and say..that is so not good. Think if somebody like me, with Cirrhosis, had been receiving the alcoholic drinks when they were supposed to be virgin? Not only could such disqualify me from the transplant list(they do random drug and alcohol testing), but cause serious damage. For me alcohol is like playing russian roulette.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I have several words for that waitress. and the first one should be "unemployed".

That is so far beyond uncool.
                        Meeeeoooow.....
                        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

I know what virgin is, and I too don't drink. If she's in food service in a place that serves alcohol, she has no excuse to not know what it means!
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

If the bar ate the bill, there's a fair chance it came out of the waitress's wages. So if she was doing it to pad her tips, that might be a wake-up call for her.

But I also think she needs to be told just how serious such a mistake could have been. So when you go to pick up your car - if you haven't already - I would go in and speak to the manager again, with a list of what's been discussed in this thread. Don't ask for anything else for yourself, just for the warning to be passed on.

Comment

Actually I already have gotten my car and have already talked to management. This was a new waitress that obviously decided she didn't want the job. Being in a college town I'm wondering if this was a retaliation job against parents . That night it wasn't just me who was getting wrong stuff. The manager I talked to said they were out just over a k in food alone. Not to mention the cost of food that got sent back. They are also picking up a hospital visit for one couple from later. So the bar has already talked to their lawyer who will be contacting individual parties to see if they want to do something against her. She wasn't in the public police blotter so I don't know if anyone decided to press charges.

Comment

Working...
                              X