This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can has new jobz? yessssss

uber excited, got a call from a prospective i interviewed with thrusday. they called to make the offer. and after hearing pay and bene's i couldnt refuse. ::does geekboi dance of happiness:: done with the call center, now for a real grownup job with actual potential.
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Sweet! Congrats and good luck.

Comment

good luck.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Congrats!

I just this morning got the job offer I was looking for - I'll be in charge of technology support for a middle school in the Denver area. Now to pick up a part time job as well, since the school job is not a year round position....

And I need to find a "cast lightning bolt out of sky onto computers running facebook/myspace" that works in a school, and I'll have to brush up on my maniacal laughter to accompany it.

Comment

Quoth EyeTeaGuy View Post
          Congrats!

I just this morning got the job offer I was looking for - I'll be in charge of technology support for a middle school in the Denver area. Now to pick up a part time job as well, since the school job is not a year round position....
          I'd ask about that for sure if you haven't already. You may not have to. I was a teacher for several years and one school system I taught in let you choose to have pay held back and get paid during the summer, and the other one automagically gave you 24 paychecks. I was a teacher though, so it might be different....but never hurts to ask.

Comment

Working...
          X