Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks that you lost your job, but I'm glad you got the classes and going for unemployment.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Yar. Invest when you don't earn; or something like that. Don't let your capital sit idle?
      Heh. *gets out pompoms and cheers Mytical on* ssh shh sssh <--- poms
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Update

I won't be getting unemployment most likely..I'll try to explain but it is difficult.

As part of being security sometimes you have to fill out activity reports. 'Falsification' can result in immediate termination..now understand something..if you are even a minute off..that can be determined to be falsification. Most security companies won't go that route, and give leeway. Because they understand that things happen, and you don't always get to fill out the Activity report right away..and that sometimes the time something happens might be a bit fuzzy. However .. if they want to be buttholes about it, and get out of paying unemployment..they can be as much sticklers as they desire.

I'll admit..with my memory issues, sometimes my times have been a bit off on the activity reports, but since they have it written in their handbook about this..I am boned. Seriously seriously boned. Unless I can find another job, work six weeks, then get laid off..I will not be getting my unemployment..because my former work place is invoking that loophole.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*sigh* naturally. Never mind the fact that you've been an awesome employee. I hope you find a job soon.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
          X