This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USTX0057

this is what we've had since the first, and is expected through the end of the month....
    Last month
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

I have stated my opinion on HOA's before .....and that is why I will never live in a house that is part of one.

Who cares what kind of grass you have if it's at least somewhat presentable?
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Looking forward to the rain. Pic is a screen cap of my weather app just a few moments ago.
        Attached Files
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

so within the past hour, temperatures dropped here about 20 degrees. nice storms

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            I don't care if it rains as long as it's not 100 degrees.
            Bleh. You don't have naturally curly hair like certain people. *pats her head of naturally curly hair* Rain causes major problems for me and my hair!

I prefer upper 70s - lower 80s for temperatures.

Tacohuman - that's one of the reasons Mr. Rum and I are wanting to leave behind our HOA. They are ridiculous.

Comment

For a few months, 95-100+ is normal for the area where I live. In fact I'm surprised that my car's AC hasn't stopped working yet, or my house's AC.

I'm with Rum, I much rather have 7-80 degree weather, still cool enough not to sweat but warm enough to jump into the pool.
              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

What makes things worse for us is that our car's AC is busted, and far more expensive to fix than we're willing to pay. The fan only runs on high and not-high (when it's essentially off), and the AC really only cools things down properly when on not-high, so highway travel is near murder until we can get temperatures somewhat down (after a good 20 minutes of driving with the fan on not-high). At least off the highway, having the windows open is more economical.

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
                so within the past hour, temperatures dropped here about 20 degrees. nice storms
                Hooray for the storms! ::basks in the far cooler temperatures::
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

We've been crazy hot here too. A bunch of storms blew thru yesterday and last night, and temps are supposed to drop into the 80's tomorrow. Going to have to bust thru all the yardwork tomorrow while it's nice out.
                  Is it really SO hard to listen to the prompts?

Comment

Only in the last three or so days has it been 'normal' around here-- before, it was downright cold! bad for crops maybe... but all the rain (far more than we would get even in a year!) was nice. Again, worried about the potatoes, but meh. My lettuce turned out niiiiice. (cool weather crop)
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

We had 100 degree temps here for a good week or so. Last week started out unbearably hot--then dropped down to the 50s or 60s out of nofuckingwhere. The cool down was nice, but almost too much at once. Today however was beautiful--70s and sunshine. It's 68 and sunny right now. I walked my dog earlier, because I figured I'd better do it while it was cool enough that she wouldn't die of a damn heat stroke!
                      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                      X