This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Sad

A childhood friend of mine died in a car accident the other morning.

This is the 4th classmate of mine (somewhere throughout the years between kindergarten and graduation, doesn't necessarily have to be in my exact class or have always been in the same school) to have died too young.

The first one was 16 (same grade as me), just a month or so after my family moved, my dad bought a copy of my hometown's local paper to show me that this classmate of mine died in a car accident.

A few years ago, another girl's (year older than me) mother's psychotic ex boyfriend set fire to a small motel where she, her bf, and her mom were staying.

Not too long after that, a girl (year younger than me) died in a car accident at 17.

Now at 24, we lost another one
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Sorry for your loss, blas. It's always a tragedy when accidents occur.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

That's creepy... and upsetting. I'm sorry Blas. Hug?
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Sorry for your loss, blas.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm sorry, honey. It's upsetting because they're your age. I'm glad you're around. ((blas))
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

*gives hugs and chocolate and cookies*
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I've lost a couple of classmates, both of whom I didn't know very well. First one, was killed during a botched home invasion several years ago. He was a bit of an asshole, but he didn't deserve to be killed. Second...was killed in a traffic accident. He was driving home from work late one night, and was hit head-on by a drunk driver. Unfortunately, he left behind a wife and young children
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
              X