• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crickets times infinity?

ZZZZzzzzzzzz.......
    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• ~pokes head out from behind a massive pileof boxes, all labeled~

I'm SOOOOO sorry guys its been hell with the new house and I haven't even moved in yet! I won't have internet access past saturday unless the fates decide to let me get ahead for once and get me this job I've interviewed for.

Once I'm back I'll pick up the game again, but you have to give me something to work with.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• ~sneaks back in carrying a MASSIVE tray of cookies of all kinds as a peace offering~

I come in pieces....I mean peace!!!! ok guys I'm offically in my new house...but no internet still (am writing this from my parents house). if you don't mind me being able to answer maybe once a week or MAYBE a little more often we can continue.

Hina: in answer to your question about stats, I rolled everyone's on a character sheet that I sent everyone through Email. If you would be so kind as to send me a private message with your most favorable email address (one I can contact you without going through the boards if I'm only able to get on for a few moments), and an idea of what you'd like to play?

Also could everyone remind me what they are playing? Race/class
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• WB.

Xenophobic elven ranger here.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Would there be a group objection to another player joining the mix? Would you be ok with it Sarlon? I will PM you Sarlon with contact details and character choices.

Comment

• Elvin wizard. Almost forgot my character's name by now, LOL.

Comment

• I don't mind others joining - more people for my character to despise.
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• ~rolls a nat DM20, on her sneaking back in unnoticed~...so....um....that....THING you guys were fighting....

good news folks...sometime before the end of the month I'll have my internet back and be back and ready to start doing this again ><

Comment

• *cheers*

(filler)
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Woohoo!
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• alright ladies and gentlemen...

Its offical...I have the internet back and am ready to get this game started again.

I'd like to get a complete run down of race and class from the ones that want to continue.

I'm gonna give it a full week for my regulars to get back to me, then I'll open the floor to anyone wishing to join.

Rogue:

Fighter type:

Wizard: JM

Cleric:

ranger type: Draggar elf

Bard:
                        Last edited by Sarlon; 09-28-2009, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• I was the overly xenophobic Elven ranger type.
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Elvin wizard, although if the rouge spot ends up open, I think I'd prefer to switch (if I'm allowed, anyway.)

Comment

• I know you're waiting for your regulars before anyone joins in. Just wanted to chime in and say I'm still interested in playing the character we discussed

Comment

• its been a week, with the exception of JM and draggar since they had first dibs, the spots are now open to anyone who wishes to join.

JM you can now play the rogue if you so wish. Email me or send me a message through the forum mail, of what race you want, what armor and weapon(s), and what skills you prefer.

Comment

Working...
                                X