X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seraph View Post
    WOOOOO!!

Sucks that open beta's closed now, though. -.-
    Ah well. Story of my life. Not like I'd unwedge any of the MMO players in my clan from WoW anyway.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

It's not L3. Look up Lineage Eternal, that was cancelled, and you will see what L3 was going to be.

The Elin censorship is a joke. Just a vocal minority yelling and screaming. I almost didn't give EME business over how terrible they handled the situation. Anyone taking five seconds to look at EVERY OTHER RACE in the game will see what I mean. They did such a terrible job of censoring that it makes me want to puke. Good thing for dat changes.

Comment

Spiritual Lineage Three! I should've clarified, its the spiritual successor!

And yeah, have to agree with you. Saw one of the castanic outfits and was like "It doesn't even WORK that way!"
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Tempted to try this game. Very tempted. Have heard good things.

Comment

Talk about strange. I can log into my account from my work laptop with no problems at all.
            My home gaming machine will not log in. I enter my ID/password and it just drops back to the Login/Sign Up page.

Very strange.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I'm sticking with Guild Wars 2. (In semi-related news, Beta Weekend Event for GW2 this weekend! I'm so not getting any sleep for 60 hours)

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                Talk about strange. I can log into my account from my work laptop with no problems at all.
                My home gaming machine will not log in. I enter my ID/password and it just drops back to the Login/Sign Up page.

Very strange.
                Sounds like you might need to clean out your cache in your browser or something
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                X