This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, yes. I remember Dragon's Lair.

I found a bug that let my character go from the right side of the screen, and reappear on the far left side of the dungeon behind the Dragon. The Dragon would bang his head against the wall where I 'disappeared", and I could sneak up and kill him from behind.

Good times, good times.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
      Leisure suit larry (when parents weren't around)
      Totally didn't read the rest of this thread.

Just wanted to mention that Al Lowe's got a Kickstarter to re-do the classic Leisure Suit Larry game, and it's hit funding.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Another game emerging from the murk of my past ... Leisure Suit Larry.

Comment

My brother was really good at Yar's Revenge on the 2600, and on Galaga in the arcade.
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

We didn't have a computer that could run games when I was a kid. We couldn't afford one until I was 19. We had an Atari, an NES, a Gameboy, and a SNES. After that, my brother and I quit asking and accepted as a fact that our mother couldn't afford to buy us everything under the sun.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
            X