This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Shit. Again.

Anyone who isn't aware, my little brother has just the most awful girlfriend. As in, 21 going on 14, immature, manipulative, mentally unbalanced (no, she really is!), game-playing, passive aggressive, double edged swords for every matter...

Anyway, my brother also has a job that requires he travel, and travel often. Usually just to other cities in the state, but he has been out of state several times (was in Cali last summer/fall, also Virginia and Alabama) and he's even been out of the country before as well.

Right now, he's in Europe. For a month.

And his girlfriend, every SINGLE fucking time he goes even out of town for more than a few days, she pulls this SHIT. And it's so annoying.

She thinks she is supposed to be #1 priority in his life, always. Therefore, he MUST call her anytime he goes anywhere, to check in. Well, with his Europe thing, he was not going to be able to use his phone. So, therefore, she was writing mean things all over his Facebook Wall because he was supposed to e-mail her the MOMENT he got to the hotel. She does. This. Shit. Every. Fucking. Time.

Any time my brother is away from home for work, if he has down time, he and the guys tend to find local things to do for fun. NOPE. Not ALLOWED! If he dares post a status that he's at such and such a place or doing something, his gf responds that he's being a "drunk asshole" or just writes "whatever" over and over again.

Note that in both of these above situations, EVERYONE ignores her. My mom used to chime in (before brother told her to knock it off with interfering) and would tell her that my brother was a big boy and allowed to do whatever he wants.

Apparently, my brother is supposed to sit in his hotel room when he's not working and pine for her and sit and e-mail her back and forth and not do ANYTHING else.

And on top of ruining his status updates and pictures, she also tends to try to make everyone pay her attention by making her own status updates about how her life is falling apart, her heart is broken, blah blah blah, no one cares about her, blah blah blah.

Someone, give me a knife. Or duct tape. Stat.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Can you block her? That way, she can have her pity party alone. Save pity parties for people who actually have problems.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I always "hide" her status updates when they get that way, my mom is usually the one telling me what she's done next.

It may sound dumb, but we keep tabs on her because we do take her stuff seriously. She is capable of a lot of stuff.

Comment

hmmm. im the nasty sort of human who would be encouraging your brother to have "fabulous" time while in Europe

i wouldnt block his gf because every ridiculous post she'd make about him not contacting her I'd be pointing that he's in Europe and how terrific is that!!

Comment

The problem as I see it is not the girlfriend, but your brother. Specifically, his eyes. Because it seems they aren't working worth a damn.

Seriously, if this is a constant thing, how the hell is he blind to what a pain in the ass she is? What a manipulative, me-first, drama queen she is?

Oh, wait....he's a guy. Duh. Nevermind.

Seriously, this kind of girl would not last five minutes as my girlfriend, as that kind of stuff has no place in my life whatsoever. After the first time, she pulled it, I would tell her to knock it off. A second time would result in her not being my girlfriend anymore. Nauseating.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

I've given up on lecturing him or telling him to dump her, because I know that's the easiest way to get someone to quit listening, though my mom doesn't quite get that. She just tells him day in and day out to get rid of her.

Comment

keep asking him if the european women are gorgeous. he might start opening his eyes to other women/choices if he realises there are actually choices

Comment

Quoth georgie View Post
                keep asking him if the european women are gorgeous. he might start opening his eyes to other women/choices if he realises there are actually choices
                Do so openly on FB. That would be funny!

Rapscallion

Comment

Was shopping with mom and dad today, and mom got one of those FB alerts on her phone (she and brother have droids, I have a junker phone). Apparently, they broke up.

They've "broke up" I don't know how many times now, sometimes for a matter of hours, or a few days. So I won't hold my breath.

She unfriended the whole family but Dad on FB. LOLs.

Comment

As the beautiful, late Heath Ledger so eloquently asked as Patrick in 10 Things I Hate About You,

"What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?"

Comment

He's a young boy and has to learn for himself.

I had a story about last weekend, the day before he left, but I'm too tired right now to tell it. I promise I'll do it later. Little brat nearly made me choke at something she said to my brother, after she'd blatantly disrespected my mother and was acting like a brat in front of the whole family because she was mad that my brother was leaving.

Comment

so she hasn't defriended your father on fb. is there any way she can see what other people have written on their fb walls thru reading your fathers comments? its a sneaky way of still reading peoples wall but then again she sounds like an unpleasant person who would do that sort of thing.

how fun would it be for you to write on your dads fb wall "hey dad , did you hear that little bro broke up with gf? woohoo. now he's in Europe he can find a real woman who doesn't moan or treat mum with such disrespect and rudeness"

Comment

^^^this. I like the way you think!
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

So has the little shit defriended your brother on FB and ACTUALLY broken up with him ?
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I don't know if it's going to be for sure for sure, cuz like I've said, they've broken up many many times for just hours or a few days, but I'm hoping it's for real this time.

She's no longer FB friends with him, mom, or me.

Comment

Working...
                              X