This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck, please...

Have my first meeting with an attorney today. Husband still doesn't know I've been pursuing this...I figured I needed more advice before I proceed especially since I still don't have a place to go or my own transportation. Thanks.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. Let me know if I can help, would you?

Comment

Good luck and warm wishes. Hope things go well.

Comment

good luck

Comment

<hugs> Good luck BTDT
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

*hugs* good luck
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Many hugs and good thoughts being sent your way!

Comment

I hope all goes as well as it possibly can.
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Good luck, and don't be afraid to ask for help! You may think you are alone right now (or soon will be), but you'd be surprised how people you know can step up and help out.

Comment

Thanks...unfortunately I ended up having to call and cancel. After writing my post I took a shower and when went downstairs to find the cat to bring her to the vet for her weekly fluids, my husband asked when I was going to be back so he could take the car to the bike shop to get new tires. I tried to work around it and said he could go first but he didn't want to and I couldn't figure out another way, so I called the office and canceled my appointment.

On the upside, we talked about some things today. I still don't think anything is really solved, and plan to make another appt. with this same lawyer shortly (plus I have one with another lawyer next week)...but it's going to be really hard without my own reliable transportation and not being able to tell the spouse where I'm going. I guess I'll figure it out.

Thanks to everyone for the hugs, good wishes, and offers of help. I'm open to suggestions at this point...feel free to PM me just to chat or to get more contact info. to all.
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

You're braver than me. I have no job. No where to go as I doubt my parents will let me move back home with them. And then there's the whole issue of who will get custody of Clementine.

Hope things work out with you!

Good luck!
                      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

I'm so thankful that my ex is finally out of the house, although there's still a long row to hoe.

You have my absolute best wishes in this. Good luck.
                        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                        HR believes the first person in the door
                        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                        Document everything
                        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Caly, I'm not that brave...and I also don't have any kids to think about (sadly?)...just my geriatric cat. It's just that I don't think things are going to get any better and I've ALWAYS been a very independent person. Also, if I did have kids maybe I wouldn't have a job as I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, like mine was. It's just never easy no matter what, is it

Wagegoth, thank you.

Comment

Whatever it is you're going through, I wish you the best of luck.

Just keep in mind that you're going THROUGH it, which means that there's something better on the other side.
                            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Aww BTDT! I wish you luck and I hope you get a resolution *you* can be happy with. You have my number if you wanna chat. Or send me a PM. I always have my phone on me.
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                              X