This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I named her Taz

I shot this short video of Taz playng in a box the other night. It should explain why I named her thus

Then she starts chasing a hair scrunchee down the hall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMxs...ature=youtu.be
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Oh noes! Not the evil tail D:

Lol, so freaking cute. You must get hours and hours of entertainment.

Comment

Hehehe kittehs love boxes...and mine are no exception. They'll spend hours chasing each other around in the basement, usually in and out of boxes...and with or without their toys. Paper bags are another favorite. Snow *loved* bags for some reason. Well that...curling up in the kitchen sink...and shutting off the heating vents in the living room
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Ahhh! Tail! Must catch tail! How does it keep getting away? There it is again! Catch it!

She's cute.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Thanks. I do get hours of fun out of watching her. Catching her on camera is hard because she's always mobile. She loves to fly through the air; one of her favorite games is leaping from to to fro.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Nora does the same thing. Not quite as energetically, but it's still cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKRmUmbK25k
            "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Working...
            X