This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Baaaaack

--the pinched nerve, I mean. I don't know if anyone remembers this, but I think I posted in the blanket fort that I woke up with a knife in the back of my shoulder on Valentine's Day. I was on narcs but miserable for 2 months. I had to work anyway. Well, I was juuust about healed Earth Day weekend--no pain and numbness gone from my hand and was getting the strength back in my arm. On the 22nd I got hit by another car. I've had the usualy headaches, etc for 10 days and now that nerve is pinched again. Granted, it's 1/5 the pain and my hand isn't numb, but it's concerning. So, I just needed to get it out there. Thanks for "listening", and if anyone has any look-at-the-bright-side thoughts, please do share. I need to be positive.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Car accidents, and all the things that happen afterwards, suck. I was hit by a drunk driver just over a year ago and had to have surgery this past December to fix the damage they did to my shoulder. I'm really sorry you are going through this. It's never fair when something you didn't do can cause you to be in such pain. I just wanted to let you know I'll think good thoughts for you and hope that you start feeling better soon.
    "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

I don't often enter the blanket for; did anyone suggest yoga?

I have bad shoulder joints, and get pinched nerves semi-regularly. I find that stretching exercises go a long way to get things back where they're supposed to be and makes me feel much better.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X