X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasbro's now targeting seniors

A robotic cat

Why would anybody get something this freaky when you could go to your local SPCA/animal shelter and get a real one for about $20?

For kids who want cats and the parents/kid are allergic?

Comment

True. But still creepy as hell.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
        Why would anybody get something this freaky when you could go to your local SPCA/animal shelter and get adopted by a real one for about $20?
        Small correction....they tend to choose their humans.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
          Why would anybody get something this freaky when you could go to your local SPCA/animal shelter and get a real one for about $20?
          Someone with allergies or who isn't physically able to get down and feed, clear up after and groom a real cat.
          "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

That thing looks "lifelike". And I look like Halle Berry.

Comment

That's heartbreaking. The only thing I've ever seen that was worse was that animatronic parrot you used to see advertised in infomercials a while back.
              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

I can see, in a way, not wanting to get a live one if you're old and/or have health problems. You can't be sure who's going to take care of your pet when you're gone. Of if they will! But I don't want a robotic anything. Too creepy.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                X