Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airline files bankruptcy - Guess whose fault it is?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their prices were half what everyone elses were and they went bankrupt? I wonder if the two are related.

Comment

Oooh. ATA. I first heard of them when they were strictly a charter airline. I spent one summer when I was in college working for a cheesy discount travel package company that booked lots of ATA charters.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
        However, if you scream and yell at me, make insane demands, curse at me and basically BLAME me for the airline filing bankruptcy, I can promise you that you will receive the BARE MINIMUM of help required for me to keep my job.
        That was my attitude exactly back in my retail hell days. If you are nice to me, I will do anything I can to help you. If you are a jerk to me, then I will do only the bare minimum required of me.
        "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
        ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth dispatch View Post
          Sliceanddice, we should talk
          um... well sweety... if you look anything like your avatar then we are exactly compatible...

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
            However, if you scream and yell at me, make insane demands, curse at me and basically BLAME me for the airline filing bankruptcy, I can promise you that you will receive the BARE MINIMUM of help required for me to keep my job.
            This is why I herd children. When I get a child like that, the correct answer is "I understand you are upset. However, I can't help you when you are this angry. Let's try again when you are calm."

Yeah, there are people who don't like me because of this. Regrettably, I fail to care.

Comment

This reminds me of what happened at O'hare airport when I was waiting for a United flight that had been delayed 3 hours to take me back to Toronto.

I saw this older couple with british accents, the male in particular, just berating a poor United gate attendant because the plane was delayed so long. Sure, like the gate attendant has any control over when the plane will actually leave.

Misdirected complaining is aggravating both for the complainer and the recipient.
              "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
              X