This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth repsac View Post
    Oh come on. you gotta admit that the last one would be funny to see. Call Domino's and give them Pizza Hut's address...
    Actually .... we did that once ... although it wasn't a prank ...

I was working at *well-know pizza chain*, I was working with a small crew with a really cool assistant manager in charge.

Really cool assistant manager then called a really good *locally owned pizza place* and ordered pizza DELIVERY from them.

"Are you serious?" came the reply.

"Yup," responded the really cool assistant manager.

Needless to say, we got our really tasty pizza delivered, tipped the driver, had a good chuckle over the whole deal (I'm sure *locally owned pizza place* did as well) and really cool assistant manager got a stern talking to later on.
    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Similar, but when I worked at the sub shop we had Pizza Hut delivered to us. We were sick of subs and soup.

The customers got a kick out of it.

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
        Similar, but when I worked at the sub shop we had Pizza Hut delivered to us. We were sick of subs and soup.

The customers got a kick out of it.
        I think that's one of the main complaints of people working at a food service place -- they get tired of the food every day! Especially when some places have it be "mandatory" that you can't leave or bring food -- so you have to eat theirs. ("mandatory" since I'm sure it's official you can't, yet many places probably do order out).

I've seen a Burger King being right next to a McDonalds where a few times a week they sent employees from one place to the other to make food deliveries and pickups

Comment

When I worked at *pizza place*, we would often trade with other resturants.
          mmm. Free Dairy Queen
          Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

I think that if I really hated the pizza place where I worked (I never have, couldn't survive on waiter's pay), so much that I didn't care if I burned bridges. I'd do that on my quitting day; order for a pizza to be delivered from another place.
            I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Working...
            X