Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it. I'll get out the non-US addresses tomorrow. The rest by Black Friday.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Got it. I'll get out the non-US addresses tomorrow. The rest by Black Friday.
      I don't do anything until after Thanksgiving. (Except maybe get stamps. And I actually don't have enough leftover cards so I have to get those, too.)
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        I too have received the mailing list.

Now comes the hard part. No, it's not which card to send, I already picked that out.

I have to decide which Christmas stamp to use! There are so many to choose from.

There are Holiday Wreaths, Winter Berries, Sparking Holidays (Santa pictures), Christmas Carols, two versions of Madonna and Child, two versions for Kwanzaa, two versions for Hanukkah, Diwali (Hindu) and Eid (Islam). And two varieties for international.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.
        I'd go.for the Sparkling Holidays ones.

Maybe I should get some this year as well.
        Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

I got all of my stamps (and some of my cards) two months before...

...Now if only I could remember where I PUT the stamps, I'd be in business >_<

That reminds me, I need to go restock my glitter canister. Time to go unicorn hunting, I suppose.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            ... Time to go unicorn vampire hunting, I suppose.
            Do a good deed!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              That reminds me, I need to go restock my glitter canister. Time to go unicorn hunting, I suppose.
              Quoth EricKei View Post
              Time to go unicorn vampire hunting, I suppose.
              I need to refresh my memory on where to get glitter.

If I recall correctly, unicorns provide rainbow glitter, and vampires provide red glitter.

Do leprechauns provide green or gold glitter? Probably both if they're from Wisconsin.

How about blue or yellow glitter?
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                I need to refresh my memory on where to get glitter.

If I recall correctly, unicorns provide rainbow glitter, and vampires provide red glitter.

Do leprechauns provide green or gold glitter? Probably both if they're from Wisconsin.

How about blue or yellow glitter?
                I think blue glitter comes from blueberries, yellow glitter comes from, um, something best not mentioned. *shifty eyes*

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                  I think blue glitter comes from blueberries, yellow glitter comes from, um, something best not mentioned. *shifty eyes*
                  Yellow snow? ('tis the season...)

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    Yellow snow? ('tis the season...)
                    Ah yes, yellow snow.

Comment

Cards are signed, sealed, and stamped and just are waiting to be delivered once Thanksgiving is over and done with -- or the beginning of December, whichever. I'll send out of the out of country ones first, then put a few cards in the mail over the course of several days or so.

Comment

Mine will go out in the mail week after next . . .I'll have plenty of time next weekend, as I have to take the Monday after Thanksgiving off for a doctor's appointment, so I can get those done with plenty of time.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I got stamps on my way home the other day (wreaths; they didn't have the pretty Winter Berries). Need to go cash a check and some other stuff so I'm going to stop at the bookstore and look at cards. I usually don't do anything before Thanksgiving but since I have to buy more cards I don't want to wait too long. (Not that they'll sell out or anything...)

Comment

My cards are all ready to go. I'll put them in the mail after Thanksgiving.

Comment

I bought some cards. They're very cute.

Comment

Sent mine out Saturday morning.
                                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                                X