Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No, Not The Better Business Bureau!!

Saturday was a slow day and both my co-worker, H and I were waiting on our rooms to be empty. My boss asked me to tidy up the breakfast room and H to tidy up our laundromat.

A half hour later H comes back with a message for the boss. Apparantly an irate lady demanded that my boss "get her ass over there right this minute. The lady then told H that the machines here were always broken and she was going to call the BBB if it wasn't fixed this minute.

Complaints 101
    Complain yourself do not send someone else to do it
    Do not demand that people get over there this minute to fix something
    If machines at a laundromat are "always broken" go to another

The sucky things is yes we currently have two dryers broken and despite our hanging 'Out of Order' signs, people feel it neccessary to take them down.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Duct tape!

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts
      The sucky things is yes we currently have two dryers broken and despite our hanging 'Out of Order' signs, people feel it neccessary to take them down.
      Sucky customers don't believe anything they read.

That is if they bother to read in the first place.
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
      Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

The Better Business Bureau, big whoop. That threat is taken as seriously as the SCs saying that they're taking their busness elsewhere.
        "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

We've actually had the BBB called on our hotel. The complaint was that a bag of dirty underwear disappeared from a room. The guest thought that our housekeepers might have thrown it away by accident, and that may be the case because the guest admitted she'd left the bag next to the trash can, but the housekeepers didn't know one way or another.

We told her we'd call her if we found it. We never found it, and so we never called her. She started calling us, and spoke the manager, went ballistic, and hung up the phone. She wants us to cough up $75 for her underwear.

We explained in a letter to the BBB that essentially, when a guest signs that registration, they're signing a contract that allows us to get away with murder. If your things spontaneously burst into flames, disappear, or are ripped to shreds by marauding badgers, we're not responsible. Same thing if you happen to fall down the stairs, leap from the roof, or die or injure yourself in a grisly, but strangely hilarious accident involving confetti. If you're nice to us, we'll care about your problem, but we're not responsible.

Now we wait.
          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
          X