This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's.The.Fourth. Twit

On the night of the 4th the night person had gone to visit her family so I volunteered to do the overnight shift. (Night shift person lives on property). So ten minutes before 11pm I get a call from an irate guest. She states that someone in out back parking lot is setting off "firecracker after firecracker".
    I go out to check no one in the lot I ask the the house next door (who are having an outdoor celebration) if they are lighting firecrackers or had seen someone doing so. No on both parts.

The guest calls back ten minutes later the fireworks are still going on. I go back to check when I go back there I realize the fireworks are coming from an across the street rental house. I return to the office call the room and tell them it is an off property disturbance and I cannot stop it in any way. The twit then says "Well dont ya all know each other around here, can't you ask them to stop?"

Twit it's the Fourth of July, a holiday in which people light off fireworks, we may be a small town but that does not mean we know every single person intimately, and if it is not happening on hotel property I cannot do anything to stop it. Next Fourth stay at home with some earplugs and a strong drink.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

You should have bought the people across the street some mortar shells.
    "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

yeah! If they're gonna celebrate, might as well let them do it right!
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I believe our cannon is still available for next year...
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

i'm for the 'flaming sack of dog crap' trick, but add in a sparkler for an extra festive touch!
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
          X