Quoth Talon View Post
    I was fine until you showed up.

Then why the fuck are you doing it??
    Definitely love this one!
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Some news.

I haven't seen him since the last time I was at the hangout, which is no surprise; the hangout is the only place I've seen him.

I did contact a few friends about this situation, telling them that if anything happens to me, he'd be the one to talk to (I have to take it that seriously).

I contacted someone else for advice on harassment, since she's definitely one to talk to about that. She asked me for details.

She knows this guy; I think she's known him about as long as I have. I told her who has been harassing me, and what he's been doing. I wasn't sure how she would react. Her reaction was that, yes, this is awful. She also said that things are not at all right with him, and she asked if she could have a few words with him on my behalf.

The way she was talking, it sounds like he's on medication. Possibly more than one kind. It's for certain that she knows much more than I know (or, for that matter, care to know) about his mental health. It sounds like he's really fucked up. This is all too bad, but now it adds another dimension to my problem: Is he dangerous? Is he always aware of his actions? Does he know the difference between right and wrong?

I don't know.

Comment

I would say that it's probably best to act on the assumption that he is dangerous, that he isn't entirely aware of his actions, and that he likely doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. It's a shitty way to live, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
          I would say that it's probably best to act on the assumption that he is dangerous, that he isn't entirely aware of his actions, and that he likely doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. It's a shitty way to live, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
          "Man is wolf to Man..."

Comment

Working...
          X