This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved by the Service manager

It was a very busy day for us at work. I noticed the clock on the wall had a dead battery. I wasn't aware that my watch battery had died, too. The shuttle van for the car dealer had been outside for twenty minutes waiting for me, the driver calling, the service manager for the car dealership calling. We were just ringing up clothing and altering it as fast as we could, when I finally realized it was late. I threw on my coat and jumped in the van, the driver being really nice even though he wanted to be on his way home. I got to the dealership and realized I did not bring a wallet. Not a check, or a card on me. Nothin. I said we may have a problem. We could call my job (I knew right where my wallet was) but the boss was really busy, he may not answer the phone and I wasn't even sure he knew I'd left.

The service manager handed me my keys and told me to call with my credit card in the morning.

Quoth workerbee222 View Post
    I got to the dealership and realized I did not bring a wallet. Not a check, or a card on me. Nothin.
    Did you have your driver's license with you, or was it in your wallet?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Nothin.' Everything was in my wallet, on the workbench where I set it when I came back from the store with my lunch. Working in my favor, I've brought the car there for regular service for almost two years.

Comment

Working...
      X