X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a long time

Hello!

It has been quite a while since I have visited. I am still in retail but I was working early mornings so I wasn't interacting with customers as much as I did in the past so not too much to post about.

Now I am experiencing the worst in people so thought about this site again and figured I would be able to vent here if I needed to.

MustangErin

I can understand that. To have so much blessed peace and quiet away from customers, only to be thrust back into the melee again...rant away, that's what we're here for!

back to
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Of course! Vent away, and welcome back!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I thought that name was familiar . . .

Welcome Home!!!!

And yes, some of us from the Mr. Slugger days are still here.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X