Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was actually just said in my store...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so curious to know what this genius thought 20 + 20 + 10 equalled???
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
      I am so curious to know what this genius thought 20 + 20 + 10 equalled???

My thoughts exactly.
      a quick "and what do you think it should add up to sir?" may have yielded some good results or the SC's brain may have just melted in the store which would have meant more cleaning before closing time.
      Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
        Sounds like Gravekeeper is getting a phone call tonight.....
        !

Don't jinx me! One of my clients DOES build and service the bill payment kiosks in cell phone stores. So it probably IS our friggan machine and the troglodyte WILL be calling me.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          "Yeah, it must've been a mistake. You need to put another 20 in the machine to fix it."

a few minutes later..."Now the machine says I only paid $70!"

"Uh oh. Better put in another 20 then!"

Repeat until stupid moron has completely emptied his/her wallet.
          WINNER! I like this solution the best! As for the original post...
          "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Do what?

That's all I have to say on this thread.

Comment

Hey I may not be a college graduate with a degree, but that sure looks like $50.00 to me. I think my brain just imploded with that one.
              Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Ow. My head hurts.
                It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                  I'm convinced that how well you did in grade school math has a direct correlation to how sucky you are when it comes to payments.

I know you didn't mean it, but I SUCKED at math in grade school. As in, I almost failed math in the 3rd grade. Although, I did manage to kick ass in science all through high school, which is odd.
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I just heard millions of brain cells cry out in terror and then suddenly fall silent!
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Heh. When I first read the OP, I thought it said "The machine said I only paid five dollars!"

Was trying to figure out what was wrong here until I hit the third post with it quoted, and I noticed what it really was.

Maybe I was just being too generous on the customer's behalf. *grin*

Comment

I just processed a sale for $10, the SC gave me a $100 note.

Yippee, not a big deal.

Unfortunately the till crashed mid sale. Oops.

I apologised to the CS, and told him it would probably come right in a minute. (Not the first time this system has crashed).

Out of nowhere my SC flew off the handle, yelling that he was in a hurry, it wasn't his fault, he didn't give a crap about the receipt, just give him his $80 change.

Review:
                        $80 change. Book $10. $100 cash?

I happened to have my keys on me which included the till draw key. So I popped the draw and asked "$80 change, sir?"

SC: "Give me my damn money"

So I did.

And I'm going to buy some donuts for our afternoon tea, thanks SC.
                        "I'm trying to manufacture sincerity." - Simon (Teachers)
                        "Ok, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!" - Chandler (Friends)

Comment

Oy...people these days. They're just BEGGING to be manipulated..
                          For the most part, I don't care about what everyone else is doing, or what is popular.
                          -Namie Amuro (Japanese singer)

Comment

Quoth uknz76 View Post
                            I happened to have my keys on me which included the till draw key. So I popped the draw and asked "$80 change, sir?"

SC: "Give me my damn money"

So I did.

And I'm going to buy some donuts for our afternoon tea, thanks SC.
                            You know, I'd call that one HECK of a generous tip! Nice guy. Wish more people tipped 100% on their orders.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                            X