X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back for a moment to give updates!

hi all
    back for a moment to give updates.
    if you didn't know i moved from louisiana to texas. without internet beyond going to the library. whee...i can use my husbands phone to log on but its kind of pointless as it takes forever to type on his small touch screen keyboard and right now Daughter and reality and life are more important.

looking to move to an apartment and get our own internet...and of course there is the family drama but thats for another time.

just wanted to come in and let my cs.com family know i am still here! hugs and loves to all! (also thanks to those that let raps know i am still around)

Welcome back and welcome to Texas. What part of the state did you move to?
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Quoth Midnight12 View Post
      just wanted to come in and let my cs.com family know i am still here! hugs and loves to all! (also thanks to those that let raps know i am still around)
      Good to hear from you

Rapscallion

Comment

Midnight! *glomps* :P
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

*squishy hugs!* Yay!
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

moved to lower texas, a suburb of dallas. the HEB area...which is a tri city thing

and hugs back to all!

Comment

I know where you're talking about. I live in Fort Worth and work in North Richland Hills so I'm not far from you at all. Hope everything is going well in the new place.
              Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
              X