This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Confusion

So it was my last day at Wally World. I was on my way home, when I see a gift bag attached to my jacket. I am the only person in the store who wears that style and colour of jacket. I open up the card, and it just says "From StageManager".

Now StageManager is a now former coworker of mine, who works in fashions at Wally World. She was also on the crew for a play i did in November and December, so I did not think it was odd getting a gift from her. She was actually in the lounge at the time, so I came and thanked her for the gift (A small package of bath stuff). She did not correct me, I am rather sure she even said you are welcome. Then I headed home.

As I was packing up to leave for my apartment, my mom notices the gift bag and points out there is a name on the tag. It is not my name. So I assume it's just a reused bag and go about my business.

But today I found the card again, turns out there is a name on the cards envelope. Same name as was on the gift tag. So now it's dawning on me that I might have made a boo-Boo.

So, what do you think happened?
    1) Stagemanager put the gift on the wrong hanger, and couldn't bare to correct me about the gift.
    2) Stagemanager had a gift for both me, and the other person and simply switched them
    3) Something else

I'm pretty confused, and a I feel kind of guilty, though I don't know why.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Whoops. Could be either #1 or #2. Did she look confused or a blank for a second when you thanked her? If not, then it's probably #2.

You could ask her about it. Just say you never saw the name on the envelope, and after all it was attached to your jacket. Could be a little embarrassing for her, though, so dunno if you want to bring it up or not. No real harm done, I don't think.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X