Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can meet with her main caregiver ask questions on the lady you will be with and tips for doing the job, show that you want to be involved so she will be comfy with you being the other caregiver and you will get info to help you work. She was new once too so she might have some great tips to help you get started.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Good luck! Do you have to lift her at all? If you do get a gait belt. It gives you so much leverage and help. I'm sure you will be fine....you don't have to entertain 24 hours a day and when you get talking you're fine.

I used to do this kind of work years ago, I may have worked for the same agency.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Congrats, Plaid!

I can relate to not being much of a talker. I'm pretty introverted too. Although, if I feel extremely comfortable around a particular person right away, or after some time, I can tend to go totally the other direction and talk their ear off!

But, I have a hunch you'll do just fine. You have a kind heart and soul, and you already have the good vibe about this job.

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

WOOOOOO!!!! i'm so stoked for you!! ^_^
          jobs are good!! i think you'll dig this one. you'll have to tell us aaaall about it after your first shift!!
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

Way to go!!!!

Comment

Woop woop :-)

Comment

Congratulations
                "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Happy for you! I KNEW you'd get another, better job.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm late to the party, but congrats!!! Looking forward to hearing how it goes next week.
                    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
                    X