This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socks are fun!

So the Spencers here has an amazing sale going on their socks, buy one get one half off. I had to get myself a christmas present and saw these

Click image for larger version

Name:	jacksocks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	2033255

I also got some red knee high corset laced socks, but I have to get new ribbons for them cause the ribbons that came in them are too short. Will get pics after I get the new ribbons

So what about you? Do you have any socks that you just love?

Oh, wow! I wish I hadn't just blown our "petty cash" (ie, whatever's left after bills/necessities) on gifts for the kids! I'd definitely love the corset socks.

My current faves are ones I knit myself, because they're waaaaaarm, and it's cooooooold out.
    Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Somewhere around here I have two pairs of stockings...one pair has buckles at the top, the other ties at the top.

Too bad my thighs are too damn fat to wear them.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I've developed a bit of a ..problem.. with the little $1 ankle socks at Target...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I would love a pair of knee high corset socks. I have a hard time finding knee high socks anywhere.

Comment

Quoth birdie1218 View Post
            I would love a pair of knee high corset socks. I have a hard time finding knee high socks anywhere.
            Really? Target has a ton. Are you in a warm state? Maybe stores only see fit to carry them in cold climates. I has super-fuzzies from Walmart, 2 pairs for $3. (I keep my heat set at only 60 or 65).
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

OMG Jack!! My hero! I love Jack Skellington!

I have lots. And lots. And lots. Of socks. I love socks.

Current favorites are the kitty socks my sister got me for Halloween. I have a bunch of different Halloween socks and wear them all year. I've never seen the corset socks, but I haven't been to Target for ages. Next time I go I'll have to look for those.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I actually found the corset socks at Spencers. I refuse to go to Target

Comment

I have knee socks but I can't wear them because my calves are too big - and they're Jack Skellington socks too. Anyone have any idea how to stretch them out so they'll actually go to my knees?

Comment

Nope, I'm in a cold state. I don't shop at Target or Walmart, that could be why I can't find any...lol

Comment

I have plain old white socks. Which I recieved a resupply of for Christmas. There isn't much call, justification or reasoning for me ( or any guy ) to wear knee highs even if they did have cool pictures, qq.

Comment

i love you senga im a sock lover too lol i want your socks

Comment

I do have to say I would love some knee high corset socks, especially black with white ribbons. Hubby and I got a $60 gift card to walmart so we are going to go check there.
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

short little ankle socks in insanely fuzzy chenille. No idea where mrDrone gets them. My absolute favorite pair I accidently left over at a friends house in Germany and he is holding them hostage to make us come back for a visit
                            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

i'm a sock junkie. mostly knee socks. i have...a lot. when i was living in virginia, my mom would randomly send me ones she thought were cute. The Hubs (new name for The Boy! yay!) knows to get me socks if he ever does something that irks me.
                              i also have a bunch of mid-calf length socks, only with weird images on them. i have one pair that have flamingos, one with cats, one with booze...gonna sound weird, but i kinda reappropriated them from my mom's sock drawer after she passed. she had a sock thing, too.
                              i also typically wear two pairs of socks. the first pair is your basic white anklet sock and then fun ones over those. my feet get cold really easily so...it makes sense for me. even in the summer.
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X