This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this.

I just cannot sleep at night. Doesn't matter what I do during the day, I just cant sleep during night. I lay on my side and I start to puke a little. I lay on my back and I can't stand still. Lay on my stomach and I can't breath. Got restless leg syndrome.

Never seems to bother me during the day, but have stuff to do.

I just want to sleep. I'm tired. But I can't lay down. My back hurts and I can't pop it. My hips feel wierd and I can't stop it. My legs.

Any tips of just getting to sleep?
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Can you sleep in a recliner, maybe? Maybe it's your bed? Maybe try switching positions? [Like if you sleep with your head one way, switch so your head is the other way?]

I don't know, I seem to have the same problem, seeing how it's almost 5 a.m. and I'm still not asleep. Although mine's more mental.

I also have this really weird thing where when I wake up, I cannot lie on my back or I feel horribly sick.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

can you sleep while you sit?
      it's not always the most comfortable position but if lying down bothers you i'd say try sitting.

Comment

Old wives tale for restless legs syndrome--put an unwrapped bar of soap under your sheets. A couple of my friends had RLS when they were pregnant and it worked for them.

Comment

omg i forgot that one
          it'll take a few days for it to work but mom swears by it for leg cramps. dad too

Comment

there are other reasons behind his not being able to get a good nights rest but they add to the stress which is causing his current issues....
            hope the soap works.
            at one point laying on my side would hurt as i couldn't find a comfy position to let one leg rest atop the other. Ended up using a prop pillow between the knees to help.
            (prop pillow being this wedge or odd shaped pillow to help prop you up while you read in bed) that might help or folded over body pillow

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
              Old wives tale for restless legs syndrome--put an unwrapped bar of soap under your sheets. A couple of my friends had RLS when they were pregnant and it worked for them.
              Was about to suggest the same thing. Ivory works well I hear.

Try a recliner or a couch if youre able to. Sounds like the bed is just not the place for you.

Comment

Working...
              X