X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design contest pisses off artists. Artists fight back

Link

A company holds a stitch contest where all submitted designs become property of said company. No prizes awarded. Naturally artists rebel in the best way possible.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Looks like the company paid attention to the wake-up call. They're now offering a $500 prize, and they're reviewing the way artists are linked and profiled on their site so that they get proper credit.

I've got a feeling whoever came up with the working for free thing is going to be getting a major dressing-down for the negative publicity.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      ...I've got a feeling whoever came up with the working for free thing is going to be getting a major dressing-down for the negative publicity.
      Only for violating the Eleventh Commandment...

...getting caught!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
      X