X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady poops on restaurant floor, flings it at cashier

At a Tim Horton's...

https://nypost.com/2018/05/17/lady-p...it-at-cashier/
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

You know, that sort of thing has, for decades if not centuries, been the most blatant signifier of a "crazy person" -- someone who's so damaged or insane that they've lost even the most basic self-control distinguishing them from some other primate such as a chimpanzee or monkey.

It's long past time the news outlets stopped treating it as "wacky stuff people do", and started just reporting it as "this person is clearly broken".
    Last edited by Mental_Mouse; 05-20-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

I like how local prosecutors are only considering whether they should file charges...

Comment

That brings to mind this classic from Agra.
        Quoth Argabarga View Post
        "You don't agree with me? Well, I'll just POOP MY PANTS IN FRONT OF YOU and THEN we'll see who the REAL idiot is, won't we?!"

That's what I imagine these people think....
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
          I like how local prosecutors are only considering whether they should file charges...
          Well as I implied above, the first question should be whether to file a psychiatric referral. Unfortunately, in the US the prisons tend to be a dumping ground for the mentally ill.

Comment

What Mental Mouse said. That lady is broken.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
            X