Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned the story to my DD and her friend so they demanded to read it. They got as far as chapter 3 and decided that either a bimbo, to them a bimbo is an idiot, wrote it or some one in middle school. They liked the reviews better - they giggled alot.

So even 6th graders think the author is an idiot.
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Ive seen some BAD fan fiction in my day (Sailor Moon fan fiction is usually the worst!) but THIS...takes the cake.

Comment

I read literally one page of that and my head exploded. I don't like to ridicule other people's work but that was just awful.
        My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

OMFG....there are no words. I think one of my muses just hid under the bed. Must..keep...reading even though I know I shouldn't... I guess I'll be safe if I don't try to read it too closely. Aw hell, I'll just gather bits and pieces through the comments, they're funnier and much better written.

(WTF is "gothic writing", anyhoo?)

Even my worst Mary Sue "experiments" (none of which ever saw the light of day) look positively Pulitzer-winning compared to this. Part of me hopes that this was in fact an intentional joke, but I have had the misfortune to know people who wrote like this and honestly thought they were good.
          Last edited by Dreamstalker; 05-02-2007, 10:30 PM.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
            I think I may have cause irreperable damage...
            but dats ok cuz im goffik yeah an i sexily suicidally walkt to da wall

NOooooooooooooooooo!
            I guess you will be needing the then?

Lemme know if you need the spork too, mmkay? Thanks!
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That was atrocious. I don't know who Gerard Way is and I'd always assumed vampires had perfectly straight teeth

This has to be a wind up. Nobody could possibly think this was decent writing.

Okay, I've read more of this story and I changed my mind. It still is atrocious, but it's completely hilarious as well.
              Last edited by Killer Bees; 05-03-2007, 01:05 AM.
              Total surrender
              Your touch is so tender
              Your skin is like water on a burning beach
              And it brings me relief
              "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Gerard Way=singer from some crap-ass emo band. My Chemical Romance, I think.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                  WTF is "gothic writing", anyhoo?
                  Wikipedia to the rescue - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_novel
                  ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    I guess you will be needing the then?

Lemme know if you need the spork too, mmkay? Thanks!
                    Yeah, do me a favour wouldja? Just scoop my brains out, put em in the dishwasher and lemme know when it's done.

Oh well, after this, I reckon I'm ready for childbirth - nothing could be more painful than 40 chapters of "he wuz a pentagram between blah and blah (geddit coz i'm goffik)"
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Wow, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry while reading that.

Comment

Ten quid and a beer says this is a troll. It's almost too bad, if you get what I mean...
                        Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

I showed this to a colleague. He was fascinated - disgusted, but fasinated.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            Gerard Way=singer from some crap-ass emo band. My Chemical Romance, I think.
                            Hey, I like My Chemical Romance. ...well, I like one song by My Chemical Romance. Eh.

Hmmm, to read or not to read.

*clicks*

*ten minutes later*

...I have a mighty need to hurt someone very badly...like, RIGHT NOW. I have to go find a human to maul right this very instant. Blowing up stuff in Fallout won't work, there has to be blood in my teeth or I will never again know calm.

Also, holy crap some of the reviews are funny.
                            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
                              OK, so I think I know what it is trying to do...but that would require the writer knowing what Gothic is.

In a way I like the deluded Goth posers, they can be amusing in their cluelessness.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                                Yeah, do me a favour wouldja? Just scoop my brains out, put em in the dishwasher and lemme know when it's done.

Oh well, after this, I reckon I'm ready for childbirth - nothing could be more painful than 40 chapters of "he wuz a pentagram between blah and blah (geddit coz i'm goffik)"
                                Okay! All done!

I ran it through twice, just to make extra sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X