This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Bullied My Co Worker

I work at a call center and my teammate got a call from a SC upset because his speech to text feature kept typing swear words. Ironically, he went into a full blown tantrum where he cussed out my co worker because he did not want to troubleshoot. He just wanted his phone replaced, which we cannot do without troubleshooting. He called her a dumb bitch and asked her if she understood English just because she was wanting to go through correct procedure and not giving in to his hate filled rant. Keep in mind she is an American who was born in Rhode Island. He threatened to report her to the FCC which is stupid because 1) she was following procedure and 2) it was an issue that was not related to his actual cell service. He even went on the same hate filled rant when our sup took over. No wonder his speech to text is typing swears. When one uses those words in th way he did to my co worker and sup, it is not surprising. Also the customer was the one to actually hit the send button on those texts.

Oh for fuck's sake that's so insane. I really hate it when people like that start insulting my intelligence. You start that crap and you will find yourself escalated to a supervisor right fucking now.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

It's times like this that I recall the wise words of my grandmother: "Don't curse, dammit!"
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I hope the supervisor finds a clause to fire this customer.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

My speech to text feature keeps typing out swear words.

Have you tried not swearing at it?

I'm not f**king swearing at it.

Comment

Working...
          X