Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you all seem to be myspace experts....

I created a seperate blog called Witches and Wiccans. I had one person join and I've added them - but I can't blog in it. I click on it, it brings me to a page but when I click on the link that says view blog - it brings me to my main blog.

Please help the myspace newbie...
    If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

1. click on manage blog (up at the top of your home page-in the big blue square)
      2. click view my blog
      3. to the right it says post new blog. click on that and there you are.
      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

This is me. http://www.myspace.com/supermamma

I only use it, really, to post bulletins about CS for those members not on my contact list.
        I'm boring.

(Oh, or to read all my friend's pages.)
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I've added everyone that on here that hasn't already added me. If I missed you, sorry, it's nothing personal, I'm just a little scatter-brained at some things and/or times.

http://www.myspace.com/spiffymcmoron

Remember, children: I'm a MySpace rookie. Go easy on me.
          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom
            1. click on manage blog (up at the top of your home page-in the big blue square)
            2. click view my blog
            3. to the right it says post new blog. click on that and there you are.

just brings me right back to the main blog. Ah well...all you guys and gals will just have sift through the religion stuff to read about my oh so boring life.
            If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

www.myspace.com/ladyofswords
              Sometimes, it just doesn't pay to get out of the blanket nest.

Comment

always looking for more friends http://www.myspace.com/chickwith2kids

Comment

May as well jump right back in ...

http://www.myspace.com/kingofallthings

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/becky_sunshine

See, I'm trying again. I don't require a PM, but if you wanna send me one, in case your MySpace handle is different from here, feel free.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'm on My Space if anyone wants to add me (PM's are optional). Here is the link.
                      My Fanfic Page
                      My Fiction Page
                      My Social Group
                      My Pet Social Group
                      My You Tube Channel

Comment

www.myspace.com/nightwolf76

Just let me know if you are from here when you request an add.
                        "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

I swear, one of these days, I'm going to make the time to get everyone that I don't already have.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hey all you 'space' nerds, hehe.

I do have a space, but mine is an msn space (apparently it's not the same )

http://spaces.msn.com/members/funandgiggles/
                            I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
                            another time, this world would fade away
                            To find true love, is like no other joy,
                            our choice is here
                            be happy for today

Comment

Is it just me or is using Myspace like using a dial up computer with 2MB of memory? EGADS!!!!! I would think it's my connection - but it's been doing this to me for the past few days and I can go through any other website fast so I don't understand what the deal is. Does anyone else experience this?

Grr..

Comment

Quoth Luna
                                Is it just me or is using Myspace like using a dial up computer with 2MB of memory? EGADS!!!!!
                                I know...I find it frustrating, because it's so darn slow.
                                Searches take ages, and even just switching pages and links seems to hang forever.
                                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X