Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I defeated him with Gaius 'Tavi' Octavian from codex alera.
    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

I defeated him with comedian/actor/musician Hal Sparks. He guessed Adam Sandler, Daniel Tosh, and Seth Meyer before giving up.
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I thought I had him with D-Boy from Tekkaman Blade but he got it. Damn it!
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

He also gets non famous people. He guessed me, my mom, my half-brother, and my puppy!
          To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
          my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

I was going for ambassador Kosh from Babylon 5, and his first guess was "your guardian angel."
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

hmmm i thought i'd tried martha before

i'll give that another go just to be sure

hmmm it got her on the first guess:
              but she's been played 105 times now so that might make the difference

sometimes i like adding in new questions too... can't recall the ones i've added yet cos it was late at night and i was being loopy.

o wait one i added was for Captain Jack... "Is your character attracted to anything with a post code?"

hmmm took 3 guesses for it to get to Voltaire
              and it expected me to say Volty didn't have a son. WTF? Voltaire's son is named Mars; he talks about him a lot, even wrote "Goodnight, Demonslayer" for him. oy!
              Last edited by PepperElf; 01-11-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I bested it with Talia, from the Arrows of the Queen series. It was available in the list it generated after I put in the answer, so perhaps my answers didn't meet up with what it expected.

I wonder how much of the results are kept for future Q & A...

Eric the Grey
                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Okay, he cheats. After 1 failed attempt (he picked Michael Ignattief) the second batch of questions he simply said "the mayor of your home town". A little too general if you ask me.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

It got Bones on the first try, took a second round to get Booth.

It got Castle, Grover, Meredith Grey, and Alfafa...but I beat it on Gabe Kotter
                    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-11-2010, 11:54 PM.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

*falls out of chair* OMG! He got Simon LeBon of Duran Duran! lol

Also took 1 round to guess Eve Dallas from J. D. Robb's "In Death" Series.
                      Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 01-11-2010, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                        he simply said "the mayor of your home town". A little too general if you ask me.
                        When he guesses, there is a "too general" option tied in with the "no."
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I got it on Andrew Younghusband.

Jack Layton was 20 + questions.

B
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

He got Malcom Reynolds (Firefly) on the second try.

I stumped him with Dr. Ransom from C.S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. *victory dance*

Comment

I just tripped it up!!!

It couldn't get Jack T. Chance, it guessed Lobo instead!

Of course, they're both alien anti-heroes from DC Comics, and they've been compared to each other before. Some Green Lantern fans have even taken to calling Jack "the Lobo of the Green Lantern Corps". But there is one VERY important difference between the 2: As far as I know, Jack T. Chance never committed the GENOCIDE of his own race.

EDIT: When I told it "no", it inaccurately guessed the Orange Lantern known as Larfleeze, then its next guess was the Daxamite Green Lantern known as Sodam Yat!

But it accurately guessed Brian Clevinger's Atomic Robo on the first try!
                              Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 01-12-2010, 02:26 AM.
                              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

It accruately got the following for me: (All on the first round of questions)

In no specific order:

1. Horatio Caine (CSI: Miami)
                                2. Derek Morgan (Criminal Minds)
                                3. Dr. Reid (Criminal Minds)
                                4. Agent Hotchner (Criminal Minds)
                                5. House (House)

Comment

Working...
                                X