This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only all my shifts could be like this

Truck arrived just after noon, and was only 967 cartons. We never see trucks that small anymore.

We had it unloaded, filled and backstocked by the time we left at 8. All we have to do tomorrow morning is repacks, and that shouldn't take very long.

So I'm taking half a day of vacation tomorrow and only working four hours. So if I don't sleep much tonight, I can make up for it after work.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

isn't it nice when you get pleasant surprises like that? Happy for you Irv, enjoy the half day and the sleep! sleep is precious!!

Comment

What?

Noo... No! I require Irv to be miserable! Always!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        What?

Noo... No! I require Irv to be miserable! Always!
        Hush, you!! Don't you realize giving them the occasional reprieve, and slight glimmer of joy, makes tormenting them all the more sweeter...?

Erm...I mean...

So...Superbowl Sunday has come and gone, huh? Yay, winning team...?

Comment

uh... how 'bout them maple leaves?
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

You realize, Irv, that by mentioning your plans you have challenged the Gods of Fece?

So the other two trucks, with pups will arrive tomorrow.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

What an Irv post where he had a good day?! Um congrats! Though now the next day you go in is gonna suck I bet. :P

Comment

Working...
              X