Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was great fun! Thank you to those who organised it and participated!
    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Tallies are closed but if you receive any stragglers, feel free to post a note here. The thread will probably remain stickied for a little bit longer (though that's up to the mods when they want to unsticky it).

Thanks all for playing! See you next year!
      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 02-03-2014, 01:45 AM.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Thank you to the organizers and to all those who sent me cards. Sorry I had to send out New Years cards rather than Christmas cards ... my budget suddenly collapsed like a house of cards (no pun intended). Hope to participate again next year and be a little more prepared.

Comment

• Quoth Pixilated View Post
          Thank you to the organizers and to all those who sent me cards. Sorry I had to send out New Years cards rather than Christmas cards ... my budget suddenly collapsed like a house of cards (no pun intended). Hope to participate again next year and be a little more prepared.
          Well now's a good time to get cards, if they still have any left on clearance...

Comment

• Many thanks to BE for organizing it and rounding up everyone...*pops head up for shameless plug*Don't forget if you enjoyed that,why not try my delightful present exchange this month.PM me for details
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Many thanks to BE for organizing it and rounding up everyone...*pops head up for shameless plug*Don't forget if you enjoyed that,why not try my delightful present exchange this month.PM me for details
              You are welcome...and thanks to Pedersen for putting the system together that makes it easy.

Comment

• Hey, Bandit! The card I sent to you was returned yesterday. If you want to PM me your current mailing address, I'd be happy to re-send it to you.
                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                - IPF

Comment

• Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
                  Hey, Bandit! The card I sent to you was returned yesterday. If you want to PM me your current mailing address, I'd be happy to re-send it to you.
                  Me too...it's still sitting on my coffee table.

Comment

• I have mine for Bandit too, and plenty of stamps.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Put in your names for the Gift Exchange hat,or you'll have to sit and watch whilst the rest of us open our gorgeous presents in front of you.Three days left!!
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Mod reminder:

The gift exchange is being run by Kit and while they have the permission of Rapscallion to do so it is not supported in any way by the board or it's owner/mod team.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                        X