Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this before or after the Broderick Godzilla? If after, you can see why. Toho doesn't want another shitfest
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• There's a lightning storm in Venezuela that's been going for over 500 years.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
        Was this before or after the Broderick Godzilla? If after, you can see why. Toho doesn't want another shitfest
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu62k4K4sQ4

The movie came out in 2002. You tell me
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• There was also a Pikachu in the background.

"Goldmember" was distributed by New Line Cinema (division of Warner), and the first three Pokemon movies were distributed in the US by Warner. Would have pretty easy to acquire the rights.

(Actually, the rights to Pokemon in the US went to Miramax in 2001, so it's likely the scene was filmed earlier and left in because a] any screen time is good advertising or b] everyone forgot about it.)

--------------

I love that in "Godzilla: Final Wars", the 'original' Godzilla finds and decimates the 'US' Godzilla (renamed Zilla, thanks to Jay Leno) in a fight lasting about 20 seconds.

US MMA fighter "The Predator" Don Frye starred in "Godzilla: Final Wars".
          Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 03-17-2015, 04:35 AM.
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
          X